TelemarkTwits.com

E-rock

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would be really cool is if you could get banned on teledips for something you posted cc.com. of course i guess you'd need to use the same username and post a crosslink so they'd know.

i wonder if there are any posters here capable of that level of sophmoric debouchery.

BACK ON TASK I use a plastic shovel and active bindings when choppering around the wasatch w/ Tyson

The helis were there before any of you, you're just one of those squeeky wheels that wants your own private playground at the exclusion of anyone with a beergut, a platinum card, and sick Stein Technique.

Boy it's a real pain to open the back door of my outback when my waxless xcd's are in the ski rack!!! Almost as difficult as growing blueberries in my garden! Free Tibet/Cooper Spur/Dali Lama Does anyone want to go to Meadows??? I've got the requisite hydration pack full of avy gear to make the lift rides extra memorable! Does the Volkl Gotama make for a good tele park/touring ski??????????? I weigh 240lbs so it will need to be pretty burly.