Yellow Jacket Tower Squabble

robotslave

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolyn, how ya doin?

Why don't you fly out here for our July 4 cc.com YellowJacketTower.COM event? Oh, sorry. I meant YellowJacketTower.ORG. We don't want any advertising on our event.

We can analyze the climb and pontificate about how only gapers could ever possibly get hurt there. We can be superior to everybody else in the entire canyon, and we can even proclaim our absolute freedom from THE MAN. For sure, we won't place any bolts and probably little or any pro (that is for pussies), and with luck nobody will get hurt.

What do you say?

You can also just write something for the AAJ and get a free AAJ, ANAM, club membership, and all sorts of junk mail in your mailbox!

LATEST NEWS FROM MINNESOTA SECTION!

Our intrepid Midwest section climbed in the gym with oxygen masks on as part of their training for Rainier, America's most difficult mountain!

Alright, sneaking this MN shit-talk into the picture is TOTALLY uncalled for and innappropriate. And dont think this is the only time I have seen it happen recently!

shocked.gif

Shame on all of you...you....you pompous creeps! cry.gif

Welcome to the squabble! wave.gif

Give Chaps a swift kick in the ass for me wouldja? bigdrink.gif

You can also just write something for the AAJ and get a free AAJ, ANAM, club membership, and all sorts of junk mail in your mailbox!

Our intrepid Midwest section climbed in the gym with oxygen masks on as part of their training for Rainier, America's most difficult mountain!

Alright, sneaking this MN shit-talk into the picture is TOTALLY uncalled for and innappropriate. And dont think this is the only time I have seen it happen recently!

shocked.gif

Did you ever get that belay from Chaps? He's belaying at the gym almost every day! Except Sunday, 'cause he's in church then. And on Saturday, he might be practicing for a multipitch at the Quarry, by splitting a 60-foot high route into three or four pitches. mushsmile.gif

wave.gif

Matt-

That sounds like fun!!!! Unfortunately I have some friends driving up from Iowa to practice their multipitch skills with me at a secret crag. I cant say where because...ahem! Chaps might over hear. Then I would have to be swatting at mnclimbing.comers rather than mosquitos. boxing_smiley.gif

Thanks anyway! wink.gif

shocked.gif

Gophers rule!

Shit man, I spent 10 hours wacking on a monster hedge and look what you office bitches have been doing. smirk.gif

Gary, listen up schoolboy

Attending a lecture doesn't mean you actually know jack shit. You could attend a lecture and pass a quiz and still not be able to know what the fuck you're up to in the real world. The only way to really learn is to do. (that's why all those miners who speak shitty english are way smarter than you)

Anyway that's all I've got for now.

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif

• 2 weeks later...

yelrotflmao.gif hit a nerve there did I? fruit.gif

It's been about 28 years since I was a member of the mounties, but I know more than most folks about the current state of affairs, and basically things don't look to good for the organization. The membership trend is headed down.

My personal opinion is that folks have to put up with enough bureaucratic bullshit in their regular lives. If you work for a big company or deal with government regulations like a small business owner you know what I mean. On days off most folks don't want to be part of another big organization with rules and regulations; they want to be free to do what they want with who they want.

The mounties are a major part of history and they served a vital role in NW climbing, but they just aren't needed or wanted like they used to be.

• 2 weeks later...