LUCKY

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See the Delicate Arch thread. Do you think that group is going to shut up? Think again...some people just feel like speaking up if they see perceived or real injustice. Imagine the day when it didn't cost anything to camp at Vantage...well you have to do that today (pay). I don't think climbing will drive change at Vantage as much as the Gorge will.

Now Lucky, don't you think it is funny that you're raising a ruckus about people raising a ruckus? wink.gif

Sorry.. i climb camp at Vantage more than anyone I know, I know what the coulee is about and the people involved and the ego's past and present DFWL ECT.. I was ask buy several route setters to step in as VP, I know I am a hot head, you think I like getting into this , I think not!!! don't mess with the coulee, untill the DFW puts up there concrete,I will sqirm, spit and fight.

Come spend a weekend with the coulee locals and lets talk about who is who is and what is what. 574045-ohcouleereduced.JPG

574045-ohcouleereduced.JPG.b2d5882d338b40fc0a72d45d9dcf5024.JPG

Yes I am the Vice pez !!!!!!

and I am not in any shape bigdrink.gif on a friday night to get into a deep discusion

LET it go, leave it alone ,the strategy would be to let it be,just enjoy what you have!!!!

Edited by LUCKY

It would appear that that i am not the only one on a friday night that does not have a life other than climbing

thumbs_up.gif even though we have different ideas we all want the best for our climbing areas , mine is to enjoy what we have, as in many other things in life I have seen the good come to pass and I want to hold on to the coulee experience for as long as possiable

So everyone knows the future of the coulee is Smith Rock style camping, the set up would be the same as the area along the columbia river on the right after you cross the bridge, this is what the term infastructure means.

I wonder where the coulee's Skull Hollow will be?

And you have done what yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Going climbing, doing my part to over use the world or should I stay home on the computer or play video games?

And who is Larry? It must be time for me to step away from the computer for awhile

wave.gifLUCKY

Edited by LUCKY