Snowmobilers Suck Donkey Balls

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never having snowmobiled in my life, but have seen lots whizzing by whilst sking or snowshowing, I'm surpised to find myself saying that although snowmobilers have a different love of the outside: the ones I've bumped into have all been really fine people who would be the first in line to bail my funky ass (or yours) out of any jam my dumb ass got itself into.

I wonder what timmay's been up to lately...

guilty as charged. you know me with my 550 sled, i figured nobody would really care if i poached the boundary. i'm just tired of slogging up volcanos for turns so I had my buddy tow me up.

wave.gif

it really is too bad, and a few dipshits like this will really mess up access for the majority of boundary abiding sled nekers.

i have seen some tracks pretty deep into the wilderness around ball butte and brokentop too this spring. i garuntee the FS is aware and the spy sattelites are being placed accordingly rolleyes.gif

i drop brown coils on great heights on the tools who are poaching the corn.

Yes, the tracks are in a wilderness area.

Its good to see that there is condemnation of the act (I really didn't expect anything different from the people on this board). Truly it is frequently the disrespectful few who ruin it for the rest of us.

My one other beef with sledders is that in 4 miles of walking in sled tracks and dragging my board on the road, the bottom of my board was covered in oil. When that melts off, what is it doing to the alpine meadows?

My one other beef with sledders is that in 4 miles of walking in sled tracks and dragging my board on the road, the bottom of my board was covered in oil. When that melts off, what is it doing to the alpine meadows?

Hmmm, that doesn't seem possible unless you were walking a "highway" used by sledders all winter. They simply don't use that much oil. I used less than two gallons in my 900 this season and put about 1000 miles on it. Unless I left it idling in one spot for quite awhile it wouldn't generate enough on the snow to gunk up a board.

Whatever, hope you had a good time and didn't fixate on the tracks too long...