Good Salmon???

wishiwashigh

Flying in from Baltimore on friday to attempt Rainier. Word on the street is that Washington knows its seafood. Anyone know where I can get a good Alaskan salmon dish. Or even a fish market.I'd rather cook it myself. Flying in to SeaTac and staying in Bremmerton so anywhere around the Puget sound will do. Thanks all. cheeburga_ron.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no Old Bay on salmon, but do try the Dungeness crab, you won't go back to blue crab again.

I wouldn't worry about seafood anyway. I would worry about dealing with altitude. Its a long way from Glen Burnie to 14,000 feet.

There is no Old Bay on salmon, but do try the Dungeness crab, you won't go back to blue crab again.

I wouldn't worry about seafood anyway. I would worry about dealing with altitude. Its a long way from Glen Burnie to 14,000 feet.

LOL. Don't think the Blue crab can be beat. Not with some good old bay spices. You guys don't know what your missing. Now i'm sure your salmon can't beaten. We will see soon who has the best seafood flava, the mid atlantic or the pac nor west. As for the altitude, were taking an extended two day approch to the base of Lib Ridge to acclimate. That pike place market looks awesome, I think I'll stop by there right after the airport. A couple more questions.

Can a ferry be taken from Seattle to Bremmerton? How long? $$$?

Does Seattle have bad rush hour traffic?

How long does it take to get to Seattle from the airport?

Thanks again, -Nick.

Edited by wishiwashigh

seattle to brem ferry's about an hour and hits you for around 13 with car and fivish just walk-on me thinks.

seattle's rush hour will slow you down for 15 minutes through downtown on I-5, and more for eastside stuff which i doubt you'll worry about.

seattle to airport is about 30 minutes, or an hour or more during rush hour.

have fun here.