finer things of life

LUCKY

crank'n with your friends all day and getting wasted around the camp fire.

drink'n tequlia N RIDE'N THE BACK ROADS on your bike.

love'n the NW the mountians and all it has to offer

life is good bigdrink.gif Tequila, bike'n, climb'n whoa!!!!

what a wonderfull day, it just doesn't get any better than this!

Edited by LUCKY

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I'll have to check that out! bigdrink.gif (pretend the liquid is clear, but amazingly, the glass is the same size! smile.gif)

I bet it is fucking expensive. frown.gif

wave.gifE

Life is too short to drink cheap shit. I was referring to Patron Silver, but once you get into the Reposada or the Anejo tequilas, then you have stumbled (literally) on the finer things in life. Artisanal tequilas and mezcals rockband.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Yo stickboy aka trad geek I'm down with climbing this weekend ,you should have caught up with up last weekend you know you don't pass up good climbing weather this time of year. my toe is still swollen and does not like being in that climbing shoe, after being smashed the soft tissue (muscle) needs rebuilding and I can't stand on my toe, but I did get my fat ass up steep street today but yo mama kicked my ass.

Anyone wanting to discuse the finer aspects of goooood Tequila just let me know...Milagro, Hornitos aka horny-toes, cobo wabo ect. I got a full stock bar ...lets see how far we get pitty.gif