Heliotrope Ridge Trail Lost and Found.

jrs

Sunday, 16 May 2006

Anybody lose anything valuable on the the Heliotrope ridge trail on Mt Baker. Nice item found. If you can describe it you can have it back.

I can only imagine what kind of joke responses I'm gonna get from this. But we really did find something valuable and if it was mine I'd love to have it back too.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, ok, a couple years back my bro lost an ice tool thingy. It was one of those little (staight, blue-green shaft) charlet moser (i think) axes with a hammer and no adze. REI used to sell them. He lost it up there somewhere but we had no idea where. We thought perhaps it was when we were sliding on our asses back down to the trail cantfocus.gif, not sure though.

"50 people" on the summit? omfg I thought the numbers were supposed to be declining..thats Mount Hood like.

D

I lost a really nice item on 5-13-06. I never thought I would see it again with all of the people that were up there. It is awesome to see that there are still some really honest people out there and I really appreciate you taking the time to post. I sent you an email but if you don't receive it you can contact me at djreardon@comcast.net

Thanks, Don