mountrainierclimbing.blogspot.com?

skykilo

We are VERY open to other contributors! If you're interested in sharing your thoughts on this blog, we'd love to hear from you. Send me a note, your posts can be anonymous, or by name/avatar. We look to share Rainier information, advice and stories. Thanks for checking in.

Says 'posted by Mike Gauthier' but didn't see any contact info anywhere on the blog?

(I guess it's pretty obvious that I could pm him here, but I doubt everyone who reads the blog knows that.)

To the skiers headed to the Kautz: bigdrink.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put a new link onto the blog ... It leads to images, etc.

I'd love to do more w/ the site, but will concede that I'm limited w/ web publishing experience, and can't seem to keep up w/ EVERYTHING that is going on. As stated, I'm getting a lot of GREAT reports from climbers. If anyone is interested in contributing (a little, or a lot) I welcome your email and thoughts.

Thanks for checking in,

Mike

They radioed from Camp Schurman on Saturday to report that one member had 7 digits with frostbite! We remind climbers not to underestimate how physically difficult it is to climb Liberty Ridge.

Yikes! Person with frostbite, I feel your pain. Really, I do. Hopefully it's pretty superficial.

• 3 months later...