More deals from the ski closet

boatskiclimbsail

Alright, she's almost empty. As the cobwebs come out, more treasures from winters past appear! Get them out of my house before I have to move them yet again to a new house.

Atomic Tourcap Superlight, straight out of the 80s. 180cm, clean bases, camber still good, and a perfectly functioning set of Silvretta 404s. Yup, the stainless ones that never break, ever. And they're pink. Rad. These come with the crampons for these bindings. No skins. $60?

atomic_superlight_s.jpg

Merrill Supercomp Tele Boots

Depending on how you like your tele boots to fit, these will fit someone from 9.5 to 10.5. I like them tight; I'm a 10.5. Someone tried them on who is also a 10.5 and said they were way too tight, someone tried them on who was a 9 and said they were way too loose. Try them on and then buy them. Classics, don't give up the feel of tele skiing by clamping on plastic boots. Enjoy the beauty and grace of leather and good deisgn. $60?

supercomps_s.jpg

Garmont GSM AT boots, size 28. Orange. A real gem, these are still the stiffest AT boots Garmont has ever made, if you want to crank downhill these are the boots to do it in. Light enough that I have ice climbed many 5+ pitch climbs in VT, stiff enough they hold up in the cliffs and trees. Thermoform liners, only been formed once. A steal at $200.

garmont_gsm_s.jpg

And gorram it, I forgot to take a picture of the poles. BD Flicklock poles, $30. If you don't know what they are you shouldn't be privy to a deal on them.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic