lost pack full of gear

brad

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron, I truly am sorry about your rig. I'm sorry I called it gay. Your truck is not gay.

I just rhought it very lame that your partner found it inconsequential that you guys killed a buck, bull, cow, whatever, like you had just rammed into a piece of concrete. Then Brad writes how he was glad you guys killed it.

I'm glad you got your gear back and hopefully insurance will take care of your rig. I totalled my truck a couple months ago and it sucks.

-P

i am truly sorry that i got bogged down in this and like i said in the PM i just sent you. the death of the elk was the worst thing that has happenned to me emotionally in awhile, it stll bothers me, i felt awful and i wasn't even driving. look, not that this isn't a great time or anything but if you would like to insult me, put words in my mouth, etc. please leave me the dignity of doing it in private or better, in person because i'm done with this. thanks again to harlin!

ooooo! oooo!!!!!!

Leavenworth reticent hardman smackdown 2006!

Pete, you're such a pussy for caving in. Ron, you're a pussy for getting upset. Now I'm going to have to reveal your secret "crag" up in the hills. And Rolf, well, you're...uh....uh...a.....just a meany meanerson. Capillini should take the lot of you to his basement for ball-gagging, and video-taping.