MT. RAINIER

JERRY_SANCHEZ

quote:

Originally posted by JERRY SANCHEZ:
hEY eVERYONElOOKING AT THE FORCAST WITH GOOD COLD WEAHTER, AND LOW AVALANCHE DANGER. sHOULD CLIMBING MT. RAINIER RIGHT NOW IS IN THE BAG? i WOULD GO RIGHT NOW BUT I'M HERE STUCK AT WORK IN THIS UPPER-CAPS INSURANCE COMPANY. iF THE WEATHER HOLD PERHAPS i WILL TRY THIS WEEKEND. lET ME OR OTHERS KNOW IF ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO CLIMB rAINIER OR OTHER BIG BEASTS(lIKE mT. bUCKNER) i WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT

THANKS
smile.gif" border="0

Hey, where'd you get those lower case letters? [Wazzup]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hEY eVERYONElOOKING AT THE FORCAST WITH GOOD COLD WEAHTER, AND LOW AVALANCHE DANGER. sHOULD CLIMBING MT. RAINIER RIGHT NOW IS IN THE BAG? i WOULD GO RIGHT NOW BUT I'M HERE STUCK AT WORK IN THIS UPPER-CAPS INSURANCE COMPANY. iF THE WEATHER HOLD PERHAPS i WILL TRY THIS WEEKEND. lET ME OR OTHERS KNOW IF ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO CLIMB rAINIER OR OTHER BIG BEASTS(lIKE mT. bUCKNER) i WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT

THANKS smile.gif" border="0

We got to Muir hut Saturday and eventually it filled to capacity. We were to do the Gib route and others, the Ingraham direct. There was even a party camping up at the beehive. But 3am Sunday was howling whiteout and we all crawled back in the sack. Everyone returned to Paradise later that day.

Only one strong climber on Friday did a solo summit up the Gib route, enjoying perfect route and weather conditions. cool.gif" border="0