Fuck the cripples, the old, and the lazy....

Alpinfox

Yosemite Valley should have no roads, grocery stores, hotels, parking lots, paved roads, vending machines, RV sewer hookups, electricity, etc in it. Are you crippled/old/lazy and can't make the hike (or possibly horse/mule pack) in? Tough shit.

If it means enough to you, you will find a way to get there, and when you DO get there, the experience will mean that much more to you for the extreme effort involved.

Sorry Archie.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yosemite Valley should have no roads, grocery stores, hotels, parking lots, paved roads, vending machines, RV sewer hookups, electricity, etc in it. Are you crippled/old/lazy and can't make the hike (or possibly horse/mule pack) in? Tough shit.

If it means enough to you, you will find a way to get there, and when you DO get there, the experience will mean that much more to you for the extreme effort involved.

Sorry Archie.

It's ok. I am more of a mental cripple at this point in my life.

Thanks for posting a new topic and getting my ill-begotten thread off the top of the sensitivioso list.

Now, can we get back to something useful such as debating whether Birkenstocks should or shouldn't have back straps? ( I have both kinds)

stupid cripples. can't they just put bmx tires on their chairs? it's not that hard.

it's nice to make things accessible to people with real disabilities - caused by no fault of their own.

but I always get a little pissed when I see some fat f*** park in a disabled spot (albeit with the correct license plate), whose only obvious disability is extreme obesity caused by sloth and lack of self-control. these are the same people who own 30+ foot RVs that they drive up to NPs, along with a loaded 'fridge and everything including the kitchen sink - to go "camping". rolleyes.gif

stupid cripples. can't they just put bmx tires on their chairs? it's not that hard.

it's nice to make things accessible to people with real disabilities - caused by no fault of their own..blahblahblah

I was joking. Thanks for making it funnier.