Minnehaha rogue lumberjacks

I was bouldering at Mini on 5/10/06 above the secondary face. It appears someone went crazy with an axe and chopped down about six trees(maybe more); one being about two feet in diameter. Someone had a lot of time on their hands. Not only do we have to contend with fires, broken glass, and graffiti but also rogue lumberjacks. madgo_ron.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The area above secondary face and immediately past the end of the rock outcrop that forms main wall (open book, etc.)is outside the park boundary and is private property. it might be owned by Avista, but I think I remember the assessor's map showing private land owners. Someone's probably sticking in a house or 12. frown.gif

Edited by CraigClimber

• 1 month later...

4-wheel drives, chainsaws, broken glass, 2 stroke motor oil, campfires, and graffitti could be the work of only one man...

Donny El Douche' Bag Baker.

Tell us Donny, did you and Feltcher have a redneck rendezvou up at Minnehaha or not? Did you or didn't you say to Fletcher, in a moment of campfire and gasoline stench, "Fletcher, I just can't quit you cowboy". Get a hold of yourself boy and focus on rockclimbin, not rump wrestlin'. A Minne is too beautiful a thing to waste, OK Donny? Also, if you didn't commit this atrocity, I'm sure that you've done something just as bad in the past so you should suffer for this one, just because. Peace out, and word to your mother, tool.

Marty you wouldn't even say it to my face man. have to write about on the internet. I used to take norman johnson's sister out there in the trees and put about 8 inches of pulled pork right in her face man. I loved her. If you ever seen my front yard you wouldn't be callin me a freakin gardner. Besides your gay anyway, everyone read you and Norman Johnsons trip report on brokeback mountain. smileysex5.gif

Donny I don't care about you pullin' your pork in front of NJ sister's face, that's something I would expect of you. I would also expect that you would, (with your penchant for environmental damage) also cut down trees and "party" while trying to send "Z crack". Did you do it or not? Quit trying to sidestep the question with your stupid white trash ranting.

• 3 weeks later...