College Town Angst

Recycled

It's Spring in Bellingham. All the WWU eyecandy hotties are running around in minimal clothing looking completely hot. What's a middle-aged lecherous old fart to do? Yeah, I'm happily married and all that, but DAMN there are some tasty morsels out there.

What's a new age sensitive male to do? Surely there's no harm looking, but for some reason they all think the drool spots on my shirt are creepy. Help me!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Spring in Bellingham. All the WWU eyecandy hotties are running around in minimal clothing looking completely hot. What's a middle-aged lecherous old fart to do? Yeah, I'm happily married and all that, but DAMN there are some tasty morsels out there.

What's a new age sensitive male to do? Surely there's no harm looking, but for some reason they all think the drool spots on my shirt are creepy. Help me!

That's the definition of a sensitive new age guy? Some creep who refers to women as eyecandy and morsels? Sad, very sad.

What's a creepy middle-aged lecherous old fart to do? Help me!

Think about some middle aged perv drooling about your daughter. Perhaps that will cure you. Or maybe you can surf the internet and get caught in a sting. Dude go home to your wife and be happy.

What's a creepy middle-aged lecherous old fart to do? Help me!

Think about some middle aged perv drooling about your daughter. Perhaps that will cure you. Or maybe you can surf the internet and get caught in a sting. Dude go home to your wife and be happy.

and don't forget putting in a little effort at making her happy too smileysex5.gif

What's a new age sensitive male to do? Help me!

Grow up. Then, maybe new found enjoyments will take priority over fantasies you want to wrap around your dick. Until then, use Crabtree & Evelyn products for spankage.

Congrats to him - Reed should be an interesting experience to say the least.

So... I get back from a great day at Washington Pass to find a wee bit of hostility coming my way. My post was written very tounge in cheek. NO, I'm not panting after college girls - I have my fill dealing with them as tenants. I DO find it amusing and sad that one occasionally sees suger daddys hitting up students. NO, I'm not one. Phew - I thought this was Spray and a little provocation was all in good humor. Guess I found the new taboo.

I...find a wee bit of hostility coming my way. I thought this was Spray and a little provocation was all in good humor. Guess I found the new taboo.

[cafesensitiviosodemeanor]You must forgive me. I've been running on close to empty lately; my hair-stylist cancelled my appointment this week; my Pilates instructor (who knows my inimitable motivational needs) is going to work for Bradgelina; my Barista, who after months of my training her, transferred to another store (bitch!); and, I'm totally upset with my dentist for the length of time she's taking to finish the caps on my teeth. You understand MY angst now, yes?

I would be one of the last to constrain another with the puerility of cultural taboos. My God! One of my favorite songs is "Sweetest Taboo" by Sade! sade01_blue300.jpgDon't you just love her! [/cafesensitiviosodemeanor]

[honesty]I've two gorgeous daughters, both in their twenties, that regularly dress in the latest fashion of their age-group which includes unabashed display of breast, camel-toe and coin-slot; they're both accountable for themselves and my only ply on them is love with the commensurate grace of freedom. They're smart (for their age) and I have little compunction in their following their paths through this world. [/honesty]

that sounds like growing dead, not up

There is no expansive growth until restrictions in mindset are set aside or allowed to die.

Or, pertinent to this topic, one should "think outside the box".

Edited by Dechristo

I'll help out, but first I want to see some pictures.