Mazama Campout

mattp

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMPOUT LOCATION:

Traveling east over WA Pass: The property/cabin is approx 4.5 miles past the turn off to Mazama on the North side of the road. It is also approx .5 miles before you cross the Wyman bridge over the Methow river where the Goat Creek rd merges. (so traveling w on Hwy 20 look for it on the right about .5 miles after crossing it) There is a white PVC arch and a metal gate which is now locked. The fencing is zig-zag style stacked railing. If you intend to arrive before Friday evening sometime, please call me at 206-714-4300 for the combo.

You do not need a SUV to get in. Any regular car is fine. The driveway meanders back into the woods. The tent camping area is accessed via the left at the fork when you see the cabin.

Bring water or expect to hike 1/4 mile to the river to get it. Also, bring fire wood if you can. All I ask is that you leave the property in better condition than we found it!

Any questions, call me or email me at dpparker60 at hotmail.

ski ya soon!!!

Dave

If folks are going over Stevens Pass, they can get firewood FREE from my property, 2 minutes off the Highway.

Just past MM81, take a left onto Nason Ridge Road. At the "T" turn left, and I am the third parcel on your right.

Old backhoe and piles of downfall on cleared land: my place. Big sign says 'WOLFE" by the driveway.

The wood is by the firepit. Take what you want!!

bigdrink.gif