Road Trippin! May - August

Hello All! I will be leaving on a road trip here in 6 days (May, 10th) and will be looking to hook up with partners or anyone who wants to pay for gas to get to and from a climbing area. Heres my "Winging It" itininery.

Currently I am looking at taking off around May 10th and driving first to Seattle and visiting my broski.

Then it would be off to Oregon and visiting the relatives (who happen to live an hour or so from Smith Rock). I will be travelling with all my climbing gear in tow!

Next it would be off to Cali (stopping by another aunts who lives, yup, an hour from Yosemite) to hit up the parks there. Driving down through Yosemite and probably going as far as Joshua Tree.

Then off to Arizona to visit my Grandma in Sedona. Who lives right in those big red rocks. Sweet. Probably visiting The School of Tao Chi while there and working out with them for a bit.

Then off to Utah, no relatives here!, climbing in Moab, Zion, Arches, and wherever else I feel like. Climbing in the early morning or at night because it will be so bloody hot heh.

Then up to Wyoming to visit Yellowstone and the Tetons.

Then up to Montana visiting another Uncle and a friend and hiking in Glacier NP.

Off to Cananda and probably visiting the Bugaboo's and home.

I am open to climbing areas inbetween all of these places. I am even not against heading down through Mexico and climbing in there! So let me know if you want to get together and we can swap phone numbers and maybe I'll see you on the road!

Kelsey

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic