Where to buy gas cannisters?

Can anyone give me a store (or two) on the way to the WR entrance from SeaTac airport that sells the isobutane gas cannisters? Cant fly with them and our flight gets in around noon, hoping to get in the rental and drive into park and register day before we set off for the climb.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also Federal Way Discount Guns. They don't sell isobutane, but you could get some cheap guns!

Now c'mon I'll admit you guys have the alpine over us but seriously, cheap guns? I can get cheap guns on my corner, no waiting period or background check- $200 and a pack of Newports, good to go!

Thanks, that REI in Tukwila is on the way I'll stop in there.

Ridgeline- I am heading out west first week of June, checking out a certain northern ridge climb (again, again . . .) A guy I climbed the Emmons with last year will be there the same time as you also looking at the Gib Ledges, he is "snowball" on this site. I see you are from NE, send me a PM my friends and I get in 4-5 weekends of ice every winter in 'Dacks, NH and VT.

Edited by Fuggedaboudit

There's also Federal Way Discount Guns. They don't sell isobutane, but you could get some cheap guns!

Now c'mon I'll admit you guys have the alpine over us but seriously, cheap guns? I can get cheap guns on my corner, no waiting period or background check- $200 and a pack of Newports, good to go!

yellaf.gif