partner needed - Baker/Rainier/Shuksan /

vmital18

Hello,

I am keen on climbing some routes in cascades say on rainier, baker,shuksan, forbidden ,say anywhere b/w 4-12 days period starting 15th may. I have in the past done denali via buttress, aconcagua, satopanth &gangotriIII(~6700m, garhwal,india), high altitude treks in himalayas and taken courses that covered ice,snow and rock craft. However its been over a yr since i have been in the field, and I am without a partner now and looking to meet up with someone, where i can refresh some of the essentials and climb some or all of the above routes in the coming weeks. I am 32 male from delhi(india) currently in NY.

Any tips/advice/feedback on route selection, logistics, equipment, partnering would be invaluable.

I can be reached at 917 587 1615

Thanks

VM

Edited by vmital18

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip, that should help out with introduction and in getting to know the community better. Sitting in NYC and being unfamiliar with the cascades, initiating a climb has turned out to be more challenging than I thought. where and how does one get to this PubClub?