What's the most stupid thing you ever did?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, considering chemistry is such an easy subject, how could you fail unless...

Valence Shell Electron-Pair Repulsion Theory

pv = nRT

6.02x10^23

someone please help me clear this junk from my brain

Huffing gas will help! wave.gif

got drunk, got stoned and got in a canoe in the middle of a winter night on the wenatchee river. broke an already cracked paddle and swamped said canoe enroute to the opposite side of the river. waded chest deep river back to the truck shortly thereafter. i can't swim.

got drunk, got stoned and got in a canoe in the middle of a winter night on the wenatchee river. broke an already cracked paddle and swamped said canoe enroute to the opposite side of the river. waded chest deep river back to the truck shortly thereafter. i can't swim.

Was that stupider than the open bivy at the top of Drury Falls ? hahaha.gif

stupidity can really improve as it ages, if you keep in the cellar away from the sunlight

i have my own boating stupidity involving capasizing a kayak loaded with camping gear in a storm in the middle of lake ozette in the winter. passed out while hanging on with one arm linked into the half submerged kayak, and when i came to, the wind had blown me into shore. got out my drenched sleeping bag, ate two snickers, and went back to sleep.

something involving 17 shots of vodka in under two hours, some gange, resulting in a black-out and intermittient puking from about 2 am through noon the next day...

Add sloe gin and beer, get in a sleeping bag and vomit all over yourself in an unconcious state, along with peeing multiple times in your sleeping bag of course, and I got that one covered a couple of times.

But those don't even barely make my top stupidist things I done list.

something involving 17 shots of vodka in under two hours, some gange, resulting in a black-out and intermittient puking from about 2 am through noon the next day...

Add sloe gin and beer, get in a sleeping bag and vomit all over yourself in an unconcious state, along with peeing multiple times in your sleeping bag of course, and I got that one covered a couple of times.

Add that to having a second person in the bag with you, and you start to get the picture.

How about grabbing my crotch and flipping off a female officer of the paramilitary San Diego Police Department... to her face... hellno3d.gif