• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Spud

The potato has conquered

I was surprised that when the cops found that bloody glove they didn't consider Michael Jackson, known single-glove wearer, as a suspect...

Sacrilege!

That black band of mine is holding my cracked cranium together (car accident at Grand Canyon 1990)

I am an atheist and as such am not a muslim or child of Islam. In fact the only things I worship are bacon bits.

Here you can visually see the Bin Ladin sympathiser stepping upon a historic monument. Again wearing the same black headband. Spud where is Bin Laden? We know you know his whereabouts!

Bunker_Hill_Monument.JPG

Spud looks like a good climbing partner man, if you get stuck and run out of food you can just eat the sucka!

I wouldn't trust that guy if I were you. Look at him. Shifty little eyes, evil grin, big fudgy fingers with stubby little arms. I'd only trust him as far as I could throw him. Oh wait, I could throw him pretty far.

That's right - Spud Potato Head returned to the mountain in late September and conquered the elusive summit on September 27, 2001.

There was much rejoicing...

It was a tough slog, but the touring tater scraped his way to the top

The adventure will be featured soon on www.spudstravels.com

------------------

Drop by and visit Spud's Travels at http://www.spudstravels.com

Some climbing partners you guys are...cannibals and terrorist mongers.

You'd be lucky to climb with a powerhouse like me...a burgeoning, bundle of carbohydrates...I'd have to drag your sorry ass hypoxic butts up the mountain.

Your probably right Spud. Damn dude I think I have never been over 8,000 feet? I would probably fall out due to exhaustion. Your secret is out now. When is your expedition to the Andes taking place? Or are you planning a trip to ole Kiliminhjaro or something?

I did the Andes back in 1999. Kiliminjaro is a cake walk - nothing technical about it...let's try something a little meatier...meat and potatoes always go well together...

Hey bin Spud, i hear that there is a free Anthrax concert in Florida right now. you like heavy metal??

Naah, I'm a bit more of a classic buff myself... now Lawrence welk...there's a performer!

Yes comrade, potatoes are a crucial ingredient in fine wodkas as they are in all fine wood grain alcohols