Leavenworth Bouldering Guide

KellyS

Hello all you internet folks -

I'm currently working on an updated guide to the wonderful granite boulders of Leavenworth. It will also include most of the established bouldering at Gold Bar, with great pictures to match. It is going to be published by Sharp End Publishing, and should be available by next year's spring season.

When I've seen a new guide come out for an area that I've climbed at, it always seems like everyone has some sort of problem with it. This name is changed, that problem three grades too easy, or whatever. It sort of comes with the territory, but I'd still like to get input from anybody who's got something to say.

If you have any information you'd like to share, whether it be the name of this great V0 you may have found at Swiftwater, or a cool old-school picture of your buddy climbing The Peephole in EBs, I'm all ears. Please feel free to email me at sheridan.kelly@gmail.com me with your questions, comments, grades, 'secret' areas, cool stories, anything. If you're coming into town and just need some beta, that's cool too.

Thanks - Happy Climbing!

Kelly

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my potts guide is so marked up with penned in problems and new areas (largely supplemented from many friends marked up potts guides) from the past 3 years I have run out of blank space to write any further.

Edited by kix

I refer only in relation to what was already documented.

I have no illusions about previous plundering by the ancients or the virginity of many 'new' compelling lines anywhere in that area.