• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mark

Midweek partner wanted

I’m looking for a partner or partners that can get out mid-week on a somewhat regular basis starting now through this summer. I like doing just about everything, but prefer climbing mountains any time the weather is good enough to allow a chance at success and when it isn’t that good, then go rock climbing somewhere dry.

I have 16 years of climbing experience. I live in Seattle.

I’m pretty open to any objective, ranging from scrambling (I actually like bushwhacking) to intermediate routes (the classics aren’t crowded mid week!). I’m just looking to get out, enjoy some climbing and then talk about it over a beer or two or three, when we get back to the car.

Send me an email or PM.

Mark,

I'm game for a little climbing midweek. I'm down in PDX area right now, but everything I want to do is north of here anyhow. I'm thinking about checking out a couple things on SR20 on monday and tuesday. What kind of climbing do you do. Hopefully these would be rock/ice routes. Are you interested?

Nate

Hi, i've got about 10 days to spare now and was looking at exploring various routes in that region.