Midweek partner wanted

mark

I’m looking for a partner or partners that can get out mid-week on a somewhat regular basis starting now through this summer. I like doing just about everything, but prefer climbing mountains any time the weather is good enough to allow a chance at success and when it isn’t that good, then go rock climbing somewhere dry.

I have 16 years of climbing experience. I live in Seattle.

I’m pretty open to any objective, ranging from scrambling (I actually like bushwhacking) to intermediate routes (the classics aren’t crowded mid week!). I’m just looking to get out, enjoy some climbing and then talk about it over a beer or two or three, when we get back to the car.

Send me an email or PM.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,

I'm game for a little climbing midweek. I'm down in PDX area right now, but everything I want to do is north of here anyhow. I'm thinking about checking out a couple things on SR20 on monday and tuesday. What kind of climbing do you do. Hopefully these would be rock/ice routes. Are you interested?

Nate