Downtown Shooting

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not likely they just shot some random 'someone', but shot 'someone' who was a threat to public safety, probably someone brandishing a weapon and threatening other 'someone's' out minding their own business. If you're dumb enough to push the cops to the point where they pull their guns, well, I'm kinda short on sympathy today.

I've been on the force, over twenty years, I can say

that I'm worse, than some of these motherfuckers I put away

I'm in the biggest gang you ever saw, above the law

Lookin through the eye of the pig, I see it all

Drug abusers, drug dealers and the gang-bangin

Pieces of shit who should be on the fuckin news hangin

These days you can't tell who's-who in the world

Is that a whore, or is that, an innocent young girl?

Fuck, I need a drink, and I'm almost off

At the precinct, it's like an AA meeting all gone wrong

I.A. got an eye, on my close friend guy

for takin a supply from evidence from a bust on a buy

That doesn't concern me, we never rat on each other

We went through the academy, just like frat brothers

Midnight, ? left on my shift

Think I'll get my dick sUCKED by this basshead bitch

My marriage is all fucked, my wife is with the neighbors

Subpeonaed, now I gotta sign these fuckin divorce papers

I recall, happier times, before the fall

Look into the eye of the pig, I see it all

It's not likely they just shot some random 'someone', but shot 'someone' who was a threat to public safety, probably someone brandishing a weapon and threatening other 'someone's' out minding their own business. If you're dumb enough to push the cops to the point where they pull their guns, well, I'm kinda short on sympathy today.

trask?

ive had cops pull their guns on me a couple of times, and no i did not threated them or any one else, the fact is some cops are trigger happy, shit their is a video somewhere that shows a dude that was on the ground with one with one cop on top of him cuffing him hes not fighting at all and the cop on him is twice his size and another with a gun drawn. dude on the ground got shot by the cop.

ive had cops pull their guns on me a couple of times, and no i did not threated them or any one else, the fact is some cops are trigger happy, shit their is a video somewhere that shows a dude that was on the ground with one with one cop on top of him cuffing him hes not fighting at all and the cop on him is twice his size and another with a gun drawn. dude on the ground got shot by the cop.

You don't have to threaten cops to have a gun "pulled" on you. They "pull" their guns all the time, as would you in many of the situations they are put in. Sure, some cops are probably a bit "trigger happy", but you should go for a nice urban overnight ride-along some time. It's not that hard to get to go on one, and it definitely alters your perspective. With all the hassles and career risks that cops face every time they get even remotely involved in a shooting situation, it's amazing they're willing to remove their weapons from their holsters at all.

I scanned this morning's PI and couldn't find anything on the supposed shooting. Nothing in the Seattle Times, either. confused.gif

ditto.

obviously there's been a cover-up. they don't want the truth to get out.

good riddance to bad rubbish. trask deserves an unmarked grave