Mountaineers in Leavenworth - April 22 & 23

chris_w

Just a friendly heads up. The everett mountaineers will be in the Icicle this weekend. We will be at Roto Wall, Baney's Rubble, Bruce's Boulder and Lower Clamshell (just below clamshell, not in the book). If you were planning on climbing at one of this locations, ask the leader and we will try to accomodate you.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fooled you. That is the decoy sign. We were at a different location.

That sign is for the scrambling class. I don't have anything fancy like that or even a paper plate to attach to the sign. Everyone had a route description to the campground. If they couldn't follow it, maybe mountaineering isn't for them smile.gif

Fooled you. That is the decoy sign. We were at a different location.

That sign is for the scrambling class. I don't have anything fancy like that or even a paper plate to attach to the sign. Everyone had a route description to the campground. If they couldn't follow it, maybe mountaineering isn't for them smile.gif

This one then?

3712IMG_3639.jpg

grin.gif

I didn't see that one, guess they had 2 signs. The mountaineering class didn't need signs, we knew which obvious roadside crag to go up.

The sign at eight mile CG was the scrables class. We camped at the other unlabled super secret group site.