bouldering rulz!

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Gary Gary. Do not judge all who boulder by the actions of the patrons of Cafe Insensitivosissimososo yo.

I think you look splendiferous in blue, like a little bird soaring in the sky, light as a puffy cloud floating care-free and effortless with dreams of all sorts of cool things on its mind.

Don't let the schoolyard chickens peck away at those dreams, yo. Stay strong in your blues, ninja-style, like your climbing style. And tell the bullies to stop being such bullies for a change, and see if they can even do it, cuz I don't think they can. Hah.

Gary Gary Gary. Do not judge all who boulder by the actions of the patrons of Cafe Insensitivosissimososo yo.

I think you look splendiferous in blue, like a little bird soaring in the sky, light as a puffy cloud floating care-free and effortless with dreams of all sorts of cool things on their minds.

Don't let the schoolyard chickens peck away at those dreams, yo. Stay strong in your blues, ninja-style, like your climbing style. And tell the bullies to stop being such bullies for a change, and see if they can even do it, cuz I don't think they can. Hah.

i always picked on the fat kid...hey, waitaminute!...I AM THE FAT KID!!!! evils3d.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Ya Gary, cause you know you want to

look splendiferous in blue, like a little bird soaring in the sky, light as a puffy cloud floating care-free and effortless with dreams of all sorts of cool things on its mind.

Whenever my mom said stuff like that I was always like ok yes I do look gay thanks moms..splendifirous..jeez thats a freakin direct hit on the manhood

Poor Gary he was just trying to get in touch with his feelings of being a 12 year old girl and then big meanies like Rudy and Kix came a long and took away Gary's safe place to express himself.

Gary don't let those negative nessies rule your life there are many people who support your willingness to share your unique fassion style. Please post more pictures. wave.gif

Thanks for reaffirming my impressions that you boulderers are rude unfriendly pieces of shit.

no problem. now wheres that roof blue boy?

(I did not know that was you. I admire your fashion courage. now step away from the pad.)