Stress Relief

Recycled

After my last back, butt and ball waxing, it became apparent that I'm just too jumpy and stressed out. I went to get a soothing herbal colonic, but just couldn't decide which music to listen to while being clensed. Yanni's a bit stale, and the old stand-by water and wind sounds just don't do it for me anymore.

What does everyone else listen to while getting your colonics done?

BTW, I tried the Pretenders, but I just jumped around too much with sad consequences.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to go with Sounds of the Rainforest:

http://www.christiananswers.net/kids/sounds.html

Before, I was trying naively to use Enya, but I'd always get riled up by her emotive crescendos, at the most inopportune times.

But then I went trekking in the South American Jungle, and came down with the worst bout of effusive bowel distress you could imagine, brought on by one of the exotic natural parasites. Now when I listen to Rainforest, it all comes back to me and I can just open up on the spot.

After my last back, butt and ball waxing, it became apparent that I'm just too jumpy and stressed out. I went to get a soothing herbal colonic, but just couldn't decide which music to listen to while being clensed. Yanni's a bit stale, and the old stand-by water and wind sounds just don't do it for me anymore.

What does everyone else listen to while getting your colonics done?

BTW, I tried the Pretenders, but I just jumped around too much with sad consequences.

I listen to Baby Got Back.