Holy Shit

scott_harpell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I must have graduated high school within a year of each other (class of '78, WCHS, Front Royal, VA).

My family had just moved back from a 4-year tour in Italy (Camp Darby, 8th Logistical Command HQ, Armed Forces Europe) in 1976, right before Carter's election. My dad was an engineer in the USACoE there, at the base affectionately known as "Leghorn." rolleyes.gif

What I wouldn't give to be living back there on the beach again...

PS: Ever get to Munich while you were over there and visit Dachau? Chilling experience... :shudder:

Class of '74. I did spend a day in Munich but not Dachau. I was teaching skiing at the Armed Forces Rec Center Garmish-Partenkirchen. I saw Phil Mahre win the Kandahar World Cup Giant Slalom there in '79. And Paali Sitonen win the Konigslauf 90K at Oberammergau. As U.S. Army skiers, our motto was "We ski to keep America free!"

I agree whole heartedly. There is something wrong with Spray. It is lame of late. We need better and more viscious debates and of course more cowbell. And women. More women and maybe free stuff too. And name calling, that would be fun. Maybe some insightful and well researched personal attacks....but nothing against the user agreement of course.

I agree whole heartedly. There is something wrong with Spray. It is lame of late. We need better and more viscious debates and of course more cowbell. And women. More women and maybe free stuff too. And name calling, that would be fun. Maybe some insightful and well researched personal attacks....but nothing against the user agreement of course.

I also agree, dumbshit. Of coarse, stating fact is not a personal attack. So when I call someone a dumb motherfucker, or a sack of shit, it is based on scientific proof.

How about that dumbass moderator who went to Fred Beckey's house, and stole beer from Ben Stanton? What kind of low life sack of shit would steal beer from poor little Ben?

Dude, you're parrt of the problem.

Oly: Dave is calling you out.

Dave: Kick his ass

Everybody: Dave Schuldt for assistant Uberator!

No weapon, college boy is going to be a translator in an office. Hey, be safe out there: use a wrist pad on your keyboard.

Paper cuts can be quite vicious and highly prone to infection.

I feel safer knowing that lil Scotty is on the front line protecting us against terror. smirk.gif

Oly: Dave is calling you out.

Dave: Kick his ass

Everybody: Dave Schuldt for assistant Uberator!

Here's my take:

Shultzy is quite possibly brain dead, Ben deserves to have beer taken from him, and you're a dumbfuck.