Holy Shit

scott_harpell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually DSB = Dreaded Semen Backup. Thought you knew that.

So, tell me, when you join the military do they just yank your brains out through your nose with a rusty coat hanger and stuff testosterone soaked rags back in? Sure seems that way from here.

Well hey, at least you get to return to a well planned, successful war and not to a country in the midst of civil war and complete chaos, not to mention a highly deteriorating will for this quagmire back at home. Oh wait, no you don't... pitty.gif

At least you get to fight under competent and well meaning civilian leadership like BushCo and Dumbsfeld.... yelrotflmao.gif

Well hey, at least you get to return to a well planned, successful war and not to a country in the midst of civil war and complete chaos, not to mention a highly deteriorating will for this quagmire back at home. Oh wait, no you don't... pitty.gif

At least you get to fight under competent and well meaning civilian leadership like BushCo and Dumbsfeld.... yelrotflmao.gif

Gotta love the armchair quarterbacks. Have fun in the cubicle. smirk.gif

Good luck. Get your boots before basic and break them in if you have that option. I did and my feet were happy when half my company had blisters.

Valuable suggestion!

I broke my Army boots in by getting them soaked, wearing them on a longish hike, and then putting them in the oven on low with the door open. An ancient Sr NCO gave me and the recondo team the recipe. Sounds weird--but it worked.

When I was in the Army in 1978 I lived in a Quonset Hut at Huckleberry Creek Mountain Training Center and guided grunts from Ft. Lewis on ski mountaineering treks into Grand Park in Mt. Rainier N.P. and slept in snow caves. The Army was fun back in the day. I don't remember who the president was then... I was 19 and living large in the Pac NW. Ahhh Adventure Training!