• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
DirtyHarry

Favorite Grape Juice

Red: Bonfio Chianti Classico - $9/bottle

White: Marchais Vouvrey - $8/bottle

And the new top-secret everyday drinkable: Black Box Merlot (wine in a box - it's rad) - $20 / box (equivalent of 4 bottles). cool.gif

Wuz yours? Post up. No 2 buck chuck - that stuff sucks thumbs_down.gif

Red: Altano Duoro (Portuguese) ca. $8

San Giorgio Sangiovese, usually $5 or so--reliably tasty for the price point

Ain't had much white, 'specially not lately.

Wuz yours? Post up. No 2 buck chuck - that stuff sucks thumbs_down.gif

We part company right there SIR.

Chuck has a Napa version (Rutherford and another one too) which I like as well. I like all the Aussie yellowtails for everyday wines that are easy on the wallet and readily avail.

Sometimes I'll trip over a French reds that rules and I'll buy a couple of cases and swill until they're gone, and then I cannot find it again or even remember what they were.

I trid the Aussie yellowtail (shiraz) and didn't care much for it. no sirree.

Columbia Wineries, on the other hand, makes a bitchin' shiraz.

I like Welches. Yum!!

07823.jpg

what about if you drop some yeast in there and let it sit behind the fridge for a month?

nighttrain.jpg

bigdrink.gif

It figures that you'd drink something in a screw-cap that you found next to a dumpster...

nighttrain.jpg

bigdrink.gif

It figures that you'd drink something in a screw-cap that you found next to a dumpster...

yeah, as opposed to your favorite drink, as discussed a few months back. hahaha.gif

I actually prefer a dolcetto d'alba or a bordeaux any day of the week. btw, moon.gif