• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Larson

Emmons glacier

Hoping to do the emmons route 8-9-10th of june has anybody heard any info on the route conditions from camp schurman.

I'm considering heading up there tomorrow night to climb/ski it. Would leave Seattle around 6pm and be hiking by 9 or 10pm. Hope to summit before noon on thursday. If anyone is interested and capable of joining me let me know. An alternative would be Little T on thursday. I just can't let this good weather go to waste.

Emmons is fine I think. We met a team of two on it so there should be boot tracks all the way to above 12,500. It looked pretty straightforward above that. Very soft snow below 11,000' so start early.