cool site *DELETED*

paclimber

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dudes, relax ok. if you don't want to use NWC.com, that's cool. I have owned the domain northwestclimbers.com since before this stuff ever came up.

NWC.com has alot of potential that cc.com has ignored. Namely, climbs in places like Idaho and Montana. I know there's a place for it on cc.com under california, but it doesn't seem to be used that much.

I'm just a normal guy who likes to climb like everybody else. I don't have any problems with any of you guys. I can take a joke alot better than you all probably think. The thing is, none of you are joking.

Calm down a bit and let things go. If you have a personal problem with me, feel free to send me a PM and we can work it out.

Thanks,

-brett

Edited by brett

NWC.com has alot of potential that cc.com has ignored. Namely, climbs in places like Idaho and Montana. I know there's a place for it on cc.com under california, but it doesn't seem to be used that much.

Last I checked cc.com has an Idaho and Montana forum.

More proof of just how groovy competition can be!

More proof of just how groovy competition can be!

truly an invisible hand in this case cool.gif

I'm just a normal guy who likes to climb like everybody else. I don't have any problems with any of you guys.

-brett

Funny, then, how you wrote this:

" this site, however, seems like it's filled with a bunch of egotistical idiots.

and she's not alone in her sentiments. most of the climbers i know think this site is full of BS too."

I'm just a normal guy who likes to climb like everybody else. I don't have any problems with any of you guys.

-brett

Funny, then, how you wrote this:

" this site, however, seems like it's filled with a bunch of egotistical idiots.

and she's not alone in her sentiments. most of the climbers i know think this site is full of BS too."

Really, though, who doesn't think this is a BS site filled with a bunch of egotistical idiots? Those are the only reasons I bother posting here! Maybe it's because I hate climbing, I hate other people, and I hate myself.