• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Weekend_Climberz

Exit 38 Wed. after work

I'm moving back up to Bellingham for school so i'll no longer be joining ya'll for the midweek climbs. It was great to meet all of you and thanks for the fun, encouragment, and teaching. Happy climbing!

Bump. With daylight savings time here its time to think about getting out midweek.

Yep, once we get the weather. I think it would be better to start a new thread, though.

No, I want to have my own thread that's at least 50 pages long. Oh and you're only welcome if you lead solid 5.10, can belay without taking your hand off the rope, and can catch CBS's next leader fall (I'm through doing that) :rolleyes:

Yep, once we get the weather. I think it would be better to start a new thread, though.

No, I want to have my own thread that's at least 50 pages long. Oh and you're only welcome if you lead solid 5.10, can belay without taking your hand off the rope, and can catch CBS's next leader fall (I'm through doing that) :rolleyes:

Just Kidding ya'll!!

Anyway, here's the forecast for this week:

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow. Snow level 1500 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the mid to upper 30s. West wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday Night: Cloudy with a chance of snow and rain. Snow level 2500 feet. West wind in the passes around 10 mph.

Thursday: Snow and rain likely. Snow level 2500 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the mid 40s. Wind in the passes light becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Thursday Night: Rain and snow likely. Snow level 3000 feet.

How about skiing??

F*ck this Spring SH*T!

Ma' Nature needs to decide.... Warm up a little or start dumping pow again. No more of this snow&rain then snow&rain...

I'd say X38 wont be dry enough until there is about a week of sun - July. Haha.

a few folks up at 38 today. it was hella windy all afternoon, but fairly warm. nice taste of things to come!

If you climbed with Alex, Weekend_Climberz, and/or Rad midweek last fall and are missing a fairly new red, lead rope, please PM me!