Exit 38 Wed. after work

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Yep, once we get the weather. I think it would be better to start a new thread, though.

No, I want to have my own thread that's at least 50 pages long. Oh and you're only welcome if you lead solid 5.10, can belay without taking your hand off the rope, and can catch CBS's next leader fall (I'm through doing that) :rolleyes:

Yep, once we get the weather. I think it would be better to start a new thread, though.

No, I want to have my own thread that's at least 50 pages long. Oh and you're only welcome if you lead solid 5.10, can belay without taking your hand off the rope, and can catch CBS's next leader fall (I'm through doing that) :rolleyes:

Just Kidding ya'll!!

Anyway, here's the forecast for this week:

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow. Snow level 1500 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the mid to upper 30s. West wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday Night: Cloudy with a chance of snow and rain. Snow level 2500 feet. West wind in the passes around 10 mph.

Thursday: Snow and rain likely. Snow level 2500 feet. Afternoon pass temperatures in the mid 40s. Wind in the passes light becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Thursday Night: Rain and snow likely. Snow level 3000 feet.

How about skiing??