Exit 38 Wed. after work

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, that webcam hasn't been updated from yesterday. I actually just called the north bend ranger station and spoke to woman who said it has been on and off sprinkling all day, but seems to be drying up. She also mentioned that she went climbing at exit 32 yesterday under the same conditions and the rock was dry.

Matt, that webcam hasn't been updated from yesterday. I actually just called the north bend ranger station and spoke to woman who said it has been on and off sprinkling all day, but seems to be drying up. She also mentioned that she went climbing at exit 32 yesterday under the same conditions and the rock was dry.
We were at Exit 32 WWI Thursday and everything was dry there thanks to the overhang. We had a blast.

Hey folks...I've been in town about two years now, and am having a hard time figuring out how to get connected with a climbing community. Came here from N. Cal. - Donner Summit was my local playground. I'm 48, pretty low key, and love to climb with people who don't take themselves too seriously. I'm not exactly sure how this whole message board works, but I can often break away at 4PM after work, or on some Fridays (all day) and Saturdays (same). I live in Lake Forest Park (between Kenmore and Shoreline). I'd be into heading to Exit 32 or 38 for an evening or day of climbing (5.10/11). Thanks! And, uh...let me know if I'm not doing this thing right! smile.gif

Edited by rangertommy

Sure you are doing fine. You should have come to Exit 32 with us yesterday. Four of us turned out.

You can also come to Pub Clubs when we have them. Hasn't been one in about a month though. They are more popular in the off seasons.

Also, if you have a specific climbing proposal, just start a thread on it and ask for partners to contact you by either PM, or e-mail or by responding to the thread.

If it's technical, you might mention upper limits on grade, or difficulty, etc.