Exit 38 Wed. after work

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Wednesday crowd:

We meet at the QFC parking lot on NW Gilman in Issaquah at 4:30pm. If you take the Highway 900 exit off of I-90 east, make a right at the end of the off ramp and then an immediate left at the first light (NW Gilman). The QFC is the very first drive on the left-hand (North) side of the road and we usually meet near the entrance. Looks like the weather is going to be pretty sweet, so bring your bug juice so you don't end up getting eaten like Gary. snaf.gif

Plan on getting back around 10:30pm at Issaquah unless you don't like to drink and eat grub after climbing the_finger.gifpitty.gif

6/28! I'm in for this Wednesday. I've got a full car and a full range of experience coming with me (one doods never been before...EVER and another has a flippen gym that rivals stone gardens in his barn!) so yeah...where you guys gonna be at this week?

because some of us aren't good enough to climb nevermind or amazonia w/e!!

shade!! How ya supposed to work on a tan if you're in the shade!?!?

Last time I was at Amazonia, I got some prussik practice in since I am so much suck. I worked on my tan too much this past weekend and now can't shave my chin because it's blistered up so bad. frown.gif

I always seem to miss one area every time I lather up the sunscreen. wazzup.gif

I wanna give "She's only nice to me when she ties me up" a go if we go to Substation. Might end up doing some more trundling though, too. confused.gif