• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

New News and Deals Newsletter

We are starting what will be a bi-weekly to monthly email newsletter and I'd highly encourage everyone to sign up. Included in the newsletter will be upcoming slideshows and other events. There will also be lists of sale items from various retailers including cc.com only specials. It's a convenient way of staying in tune with all the best gear deals out there at any given time. Rest assured we will not be selling or giving out your email if you sign up.

To sign up, put your email in the box in the upper left in the "Menu" section. You'll also need to confirm your dealsletter subscription via an email sent to your address.

The first deals email will be going out in the next week or two. We will be randomly picking one person from the distribution list to win a Mountain Hardware Meridian 2 3-season tent.

Edited by olyclimber

The first deals email will be going out in the next week or two. We will be randomly picking one person from the distribution list to win a Mountain Hardware Meridian 2 3-season tent.

So there are like 40 people on the list, discluding people who signed up twice which I then deleted the second one (Frieh!). That means that 1 out of the 40 will win a pretty nice tent, pretty good odds!

I just signed up. When do I win my new tent? Seriously, I suggest you advertise the tent give-away on the home page and/or other pages. I suspect not many people check out the cc.news board.

I just signed up. When do I win my new tent? Seriously, I suggest you advertise the tent give-away on the home page and/or other pages. I suspect not many people check out the cc.news board.

Good idea...done.

Good idea...done.

done? where? I stil havent seen anything about the contest. like someone else said, not many people visit this forum, such as myself, but I just checked it out today for the first time in months.

whaddaya know, I pulled my head out of my ass and signed-up for the newsletter and there it was, right on the entrance page, a post for the contest! LOL cheers ;-)

Hello Sprayers! The dealsletter is going out on Monday, there is some fantastic deals to be had. And somebody on the list wins a tent!

Hmmm...worked for me. Try it again.

Jon, you can delete my email address or remove them from the drawing at least. As an admin, I prolly shouldn't win wink.gif , and besides I already have a full quiver of tents.

he can't do that any more he's too old.

you need to speak in . . . . . PAST...TENTS!!!!

hahahhaahahahhahahaha

Congrats to RogerJ who won the tent! The Dealsletter email just went out.

I WON I WON I WON...!!!!

I am tent-atively setting up a backpacking trip wiht my son. He's not so tent-aciouos about the alpine stuff, so the 3 season will be perfect for us.

The newsletter is great too.

-r

Next email will be going out in...... maybe 2 to 4 weeks. For this one we will be giving away a Edelweiss Performance 9.2 x 60 rope. rockband.gif