New News and Deals Newsletter

jon

We are starting what will be a bi-weekly to monthly email newsletter and I'd highly encourage everyone to sign up. Included in the newsletter will be upcoming slideshows and other events. There will also be lists of sale items from various retailers including cc.com only specials. It's a convenient way of staying in tune with all the best gear deals out there at any given time. Rest assured we will not be selling or giving out your email if you sign up.

To sign up, put your email in the box in the upper left in the "Menu" section. You'll also need to confirm your dealsletter subscription via an email sent to your address.

The first deals email will be going out in the next week or two. We will be randomly picking one person from the distribution list to win a Mountain Hardware Meridian 2 3-season tent.

Edited by olyclimber

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first deals email will be going out in the next week or two. We will be randomly picking one person from the distribution list to win a Mountain Hardware Meridian 2 3-season tent.

So there are like 40 people on the list, discluding people who signed up twice which I then deleted the second one (Frieh!). That means that 1 out of the 40 will win a pretty nice tent, pretty good odds!

I just signed up. When do I win my new tent? Seriously, I suggest you advertise the tent give-away on the home page and/or other pages. I suspect not many people check out the cc.news board.

Good idea...done.

done? where? I stil havent seen anything about the contest. like someone else said, not many people visit this forum, such as myself, but I just checked it out today for the first time in months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...