Easter weekend

Rocksanyone

Looking for a camping-climbing partner for a two/three day weekend. Don't care where, who's driving, male/female, trad or sport. Just need to get up on the rock and climb! Mostly moderates from 7s to low 10s until I find my form again.

I'm light on the trad gear though..... rolleyes.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, those outhouses are pretty nasty. Its a good idea to stop somewhere and take care of business on the way there.

This past weekend we had a good time at Mt. Erie when everybody was getting rained out everywhere else on Saturday. Check out the weather report and read carefully -- it was predicted to be better at Erie and that turned out to be the case -- but most people assumed it would be better on the east side and ended up getting hosed. Sunday was nice over at Vantage, though.

got hosed on hood saturday. so climbed in the sunshine at smith. fantastique! i don't do much facey stuff, and that tuff took a little getting use to. oh, in sharp contrast, smith has the best outhouse on the planet.

joshua, if you're out there wave.gif

Edited by luwayo