climbing partner for AMGA prep

Jeff

Hey, I'm looking to get alpine guide certification by the AMGA and I want to knock off a bunch of peaks this season to polish up my skills... and just because that;s what I like doing. I've done a fare amount of climb'n, just to mention a few things: I've been to climb in the peruvian andes twice (2003, 2005) climbed in yosemite a bunch, spent lots of time in the cascades, been up all volcanoes multiple times, rainier x 15 summits, did north ridge of baker a year or two ago, was fun, climbed in moab and indian creek, liberty crack, thin red line, NE buttress higher cathedral rock, triple coulior, I get out to index lots, climbed up stuart last winter, I'm interested in knocking off a bunch of washington n.cascades type stuff, the nose on el cap, coleman glacier headwall, and a bunch of other stuff. if you;re interested send me an email. I'm pretty laid back, quiet person, and get along with most anyone. looking for some good times climbing, followed by beer.

cheers,

Jeff

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic