FS: New Marmot CWM -40* Sleeping Bag

Kraken

The perfect Denali bag! I bought it new last year for $700 thinking I was doing Denali, but due to work I couldn't do it. I'll just get another bag when I do Denali this next summer. New, never been used...

Size: Long

Asking $500

PM me with any Qs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he offers you $42.15.

These must be pretty popular in Anchorage.

FS: Marmot Cwm Long -40* sleeping bag - $400

I'm selling my Marmot Cwm sleeping bag. It is rated to -40 degrees F and is in brand new condition. I have never even used it. It is the perfect Denali or other high altitude bag and is one of the warmest on the market. I'm selling it because I rolled a school bus off the road with 15 of my friends in it and almost killed everyone. I need to pay for the damages, lawyer, and the BS fines.

I paid $700 for this bag last year and its just been sitting in my room, because i never get to get out because I have to work so much to pay off the damn fines...more than $5000 worth. (thanks a lot officer!)

give me a call at xxx xxxx if you want more info on the bag or just want to talk trash on the Palmer police department or the court system! Thanks!

this is in or around Anchorage (Merril Field)

Edited by tomtom