Stuart north ridge - solo

Retrosaurus

Scottys comment was truly funny and a friendly barb, where he has received dozens here. Last I heard, Retro could fend for himself and didnt need foo's you to defend him.

heres one to Scotty, since he still has a good shit-eating attitude despite all the crap everyone flings him.

[big Drink]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Alex:

...heres one to Scotty, since he still has a good shit-eating attitude despite all the crap everyone flings him.
[big Drink]

Shit eating attitude? I believe he's developed a taste for it. [HORSECOCK]

Forgot my radio and almost died...

[laf][laf][laf][laf]

...of laughter.

Go brush your teeth Snot'tryx.

That looks like feces on your tongue. [Moon]

quote:

One of the things that Snot has in common with the pika: Coprophagy (eating feces).

Snot-tryx, (like Pikas) excretes two kinds of solid waste. The first kind is soft and dark green. Pikas reingest this "waste", which still contains digestible nutrients. Reingestion is either immediate (as it's excreted)or after storage in the haypile. The Snot-tryx has even been reported to ingest feces
before
it is excreted (see above) due to its peculiar, insatiable affinity for shit-eating. The final scat is a tiny version of the familiar rabbit pellet, round and brown. Pikas don't reingest this scat, so it collects in haypiles over the years.

And I thought 47 packets of gu was hard core.

Rad Mitch! - I think you spent too much time writing that one out, and it's just plain dumb.

Cheers to you though, you got the fighting Irish in ya! [sNAFFLEHOUND]

It's good to have an opinion scotty. I don't always agree but, I would like to know how you got Greg W to pose for that photo! You guys must be good buds outside this bulletin board.

PS Sweet TR Mitch.

[ 09-19-2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: pu ]

-

One of the things that Snot has in common with the pika: Coprophagy (eating feces).

Snot-tryx, (like Pikas) excretes two kinds of solid waste. The first kind is soft and dark green. Pikas reingest this "waste", which still contains digestible nutrients. Reingestion is either immediate (as it's excreted)or after storage in the haypile. The Snot-tryx has even been reported to ingest feces before it is excreted (see above) due to its peculiar, insatiable affinity for shit-eating. The final scat is a tiny version of the familiar rabbit pellet, round and brown. Pikas don't reingest this scat, so it collects in haypiles over the years.

And I thought 47 packets of gu was hard core.