i should be kicked off cc.com

sk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been months since I got on anything over 5.9, I am getting married, going on a vacation to a nonclimbing destination, have a dog, and am not going to indian creek this spring.

-

The end times must be near.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Scotty Banford use to say "I got it all, Wife... Kids... Job... the whole disaster" grin.gif

Always use to crack me up.

It has been months since I got on anything over 5.9, I am getting married, going on a vacation to a nonclimbing destination, have a dog, and am not going to indian creek this spring.

The end times must be near.

not the end hun just a different kind of begining cool.gif

i can't i have to go to a fucking baby shower cry.gif me, MUFFY!!! a baby shower. i sware to god i am living in an alternate universe. i wear suites to work. I wear high heals every day. I work instead of spray. I am contemplating going back to school. i have a boyfriend. my lawn is mowed, the dishes are done and i am ready to go to bed and it is just past 11. and i am not even DRUNK... oh and get this, i am half way through a BOOK. ya i am reading a book mushsmile.gif where is the realy me??

plus, you are getting a TAD bit better at spelling!!! What is the world coming to??

I will have you know that i write documents all day now. evaluations that apear in techs anual and quarterly reviews. I think i can type like 50 or 60 words a minute now too. Wonders never cease grin.gif