getting fired for stupid shit

whirlwind

reread your first post.

title: getting fired for stupid shit

comments: thanks, E

Make the difficult connection yet? rolleyes.gif

I'm cool with it if you didn't mean that, but to the passing 10,000 observers, it might seem otherwise. thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was indirectly more or less your fault end of story

delete this stupid thread,

oh and btw if you wouldn't have acussed me of acussing you no one would have made a conection or at least not many people, i knew you would and that was the point you blew it out of proportion,but i don't care.

I mean the thread is a classic.

Anyway, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! pull whirlwind over it's the spelling police!!!

It's a STEEL building. I might've fired you for how many times you've misspelled what kind of construction you're doing. pitty.gif

I didn't know the other anonymous posters here can get you fired? How's that work? hellno3d.gif

as far as the safty bs i hit a suport on the steal building we were putting up, it dented but wasn't torn or that bad of a dent for that matter, they said it was the only one up, but in fact there was one other about 3ft or so to the rt on top one on each side of the building as well as x braceing cables on both sides of the structure at the time

Obviously if it HAD been the only support he wouldn't have run his truck into it. You'd have to be some kind of a dumbass.

i was once fired for taking shite about the boss, whilst the boss was standing right behind me. this was during my short stint in the pizza construction business a long time ago. some jobs are better if lost. you can't put a price on freedom, our great nation won't stand for it. No doubt this qualifies to be in this thread.