Just noticed this...

sobo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it just started today...

I like it when their ad servers don't know what to serve yet. Right now, this thread is getting served ads on getting your ISBN barcode for the book you might want to publish. Uh... yeah. Gonna get a lot of hits on that!

I've chewed out KOMO's ad people a few times because of the ads they stream at the bottom of pages. You'd be reading a story about people being buried and killed by a mudslide and you'd get to the bottom and there would be an ad for boots or hipwaders. Not cool. Or the story about people being killed in a house fire and you get an ad for fire extinguishers.

To their credit though, that was a while ago and it appears they're changed the way that works - I haven't seen any offensive links there for a while.

Yeah... I can't wait to see the ads served when the conversation here turns to sheep, Enumclaw, and horsecock.

I've chewed out KOMO's ad people a few times because of the ads they stream at the bottom of pages. You'd be reading a story about people being buried and killed by a mudslide and you'd get to the bottom and there would be an ad for boots or hipwaders. Not cool. Or the story about people being killed in a house fire and you get an ad for fire extinguishers.

To their credit though, that was a while ago and it appears they're changed the way that works - I haven't seen any offensive links there for a while.

hellno3d.gifGood for you for speaking up! Right on!