• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Mos_Chillin

You're Climbing Forte

In the words of the great Happy Gilmore "green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a shit"

Sure like climbing so hard I start talking to the rock like a sailor to a port-side hussy.

Edited by Roscoe_M

As long as we are going to get into the minutia of spelling, pronunciation, word origins etc. rolleyes.gif Can someone PLEASE get rid of the apostrophe and e in You're Climbing Forte. madgo_ron.gif Just a pet peave thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

That's peeve, sport. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, and we're getting into minutiae, really. But who's counting minutias, anyhow?

...Can someone PLEASE get rid of the apostrophe and e in You're Climbing Forte...

There! Happy now?

He doesn't realize he's about to be paid a visit by cloned dinosaurs and a giant mentally-disturbed amoeba from the GMO facilities in Zurich. cooooobbrr-nevermind.

The system has failed us.

cry.gif

Thank goodness you are accustomed to failing.

pa-the-tic rolleyes.gif

To say the least.

I hope you get gingivitis and ringworm the_finger.gif

The system has failed us.

cry.gif

Thank goodness you are accustomed to failing.

pa-the-tic rolleyes.gif

To say the least.

I hope you get gingivitis and ringworm the_finger.gif

cry.gifPersonal attack!

How do you catch ringworm?