Hahahaha

JayB

Found in a Canadian Magazine of All Places...

MARK STEYN

Michael Adams had a big hit with his last book, Fire and Ice, about the differences between America and Canada. My cousin always keeps a copy to hand and tells Americans, "If you want to understand the difference between our countries, read this book."

And there's the rub. A couple of years back, I began some generalization or other by saying, "The difference between America and Canada is . . ." And the American I was imparting this insight to interrupted me with: "The difference between America and Canada is that Americans don't care what the difference between America and Canada is."

yelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we might like canadians better if they would take all the low paying labor jobs so we could boot all the mexicans (who are very nice) and not have to learn spanish just to get all our houses and yards cleaned.

I'd rather get rid of all the xenophobic pricks so we wouldn't have to live with such a bland, homogeneous pseudoculture.

So fuck you.

we might like canadians better if they would take all the low paying labor jobs so we could boot all the mexicans (who are very nice) and not have to learn spanish just to get all our houses and yards cleaned.

I'd rather get rid of all the xenophobic pricks so we wouldn't have to live with such a bland, homogeneous pseudoculture.

So fuck you.

Its likely people would still use pinata's and eat tortilla chips. so I;m sure your commercialized sense of we are the world would not come tumbling down around your twisted schoolgirl panties.

now heres 55,000,000 pesos, go buy yourself a better sense of humor instead of the one you have which was probably made in a asian sweatshop by child labor from a company owned by a Thai family who also smuggle unwitting slaves to America to add spice to your melting pot.