Toyota mechanic in PDX

mwills

i justify this as 'climbing related' since many of us drive them... tongue.gif can anyone recommend a Toyota mechanic in PDX? i have some work beyond the typical maintnence and now would be a good time to search someone out (besides a dealership). thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a place called Ger-Brock in North Portland, on Killingsworth, that was recommended to me by a reputable acquaintance. My wife recently spoke to them on the phone regarding a car issue, and said they were actually helpful and pleasant, which is a good start, I figure. Haven't used them yet, though (fingers crossed, sacrifice at the altar of the car gods, etc.).

I use Tuan's on Killingsworth and 14th and they've gone above and beyond for me many times. They also stand behind there work and will make it rite. Also the auto dept at Clark college over in Vancouver is a Toyota cert program and they are CHEAP!!!!!!! the only down side is they do take longer to get the work done