Vantage Wednesday

TeleRoss

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Climbing is not a game man, its serious business, and so is my organic chemistry final tomorrow. wink.gif

I'm free all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; probably will be down there trying to get things back up to speed. Maybe I'll run into you. Just look for the most retarded looking person on Sunshine (that be me), with eaither a pretty female, or another retarded looking male, or both. thumbs_up.gif

My teacher takes pride in being a hardass. Perhaps I should change my member name now, I know they read these things. blush.gif

My favorite conversation being just yesterday during lecture:

Teacher - "I just wan't to let you guys all know that I told you the wrong way to name the molecule, I thought about it later and what I told you is wrong."

Student: "Well, then can you give us a quick example of the right method?"

Teacher: "NO! I don't have time, look it up in the book."

-----------------------------------------------------------

But, if anyone really wants to go climbing on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and is driving through E-burg (I don't have a car) send me a pm and we'll hook up. Perhaps you can even stay at my place in Ellensburg if you want to do a couple days of cragging. The mountains are getting pounded right now.

Sorry for all the jibber jabber. I'm avilable Monday as well, if your someone who is heading back to Seattle. I would just need to get droped off in North Bend. Just send me any pm's about those days if you want to do some stuff.

That old guy has the right to call me whatever he wants. tongue.gifyelrotflmao.gif