Nepal Extremes, one new pair of 45's = $150

wdietsch

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the tip, Went there yesterday, brought my footbeds and socks... Walked around for about 1/2 hour etc... they where a perfect fit...

All the Employees where hmming and haawing when I bought them... Perhaps they too had an eye out for them as well...

So, I have done you the favor, and you will not have to see them sitting there any more... They have a good home now...

BTW, they looked like they sat in someones closet for about 8 years, spiderwebs in the soles and all... ( the pamphlet that came with boots stated 1998 catalog year, so I guess they where made then)

Yep...

Jeg er fra Danmark...

But dont ask me to draw any cartoons for ya.. Apparenty some people have no sense of humor...

Mig Mor er fra Odense

Just curious:

hvor kan det være at gjorde jer nå til amerika?

Hmm... Jeg ka ikke forsto dit sporsemal...

that's because I am illiterate.

Yep...

Jeg er fra Danmark...

But dont ask me to draw any cartoons for ya.. Apparenty some people have no sense of humor...

Mig Mor er fra Odense

Just curious:

hvor kan det være at gjorde jer nå til amerika?

Hmm... Jeg ka ikke forsto dit sporsemal...

that's because I am illiterate.

OK mand... Glaede at se en mere danker runt om her...

I think you'll find that RumR is the only runt around here...

Funny enough, I have some leverpostej in my fridge right now.

I wish I had some excellent rugbrod though.

If you are in PDX, a chain of "whole foods" type stores called "new Seasons" sell a Bavarin version that is pretty close... (Thats what I use when I get a hankerin' for some smorebrod...

Ikea in Renton has some too, but I fiind it hard to gulp down anything swedish.. Plus it's not as good as the danish stuff, or the bavarian stuff for that matter...

I live in Ballard, a haven for Danes. I can get almost anything in one of the many Danish shops around here--including Turkisk Peber!!!!

I will be in Portland either this weekend or next. I will be happy to bring you whatever you wish. Smarkage, Piratos, whatever. Just ask and ye shall receive!