partner wanted

sir_vent

Finding myself without a partner too often so here goes:

I've got one season of experience. About 25 routes in the cascades, one or two at smith and 3 in Yosemite, I usually will lead trad to 5.9, WI/AI 3. I did the basic mounties gig last year to get over the experience catch 22. I'd like to do :

summer rock such as W ridge or S face Prusik, stuart north ridge, forbidden W ridge, dragontail serpentine, etc.

Other alpine such as redoubt, baker N ridge, shuksan N face or Nooksack glacier, slesse etc.

I really want to do a trip or 3 to the bugaboos (never been).

I may or may not have a car this summer but if it comes down to it I can probably acquire one.

I have a tendancy to push for the summit sometimes but generally like to be safe.

I dont like loud music on car rides or gutter talk or drugs (just sayin if you do thats cool but we wont mesh.)

lastly, I like to move fast on things like uphill approaches. I'd say I'm in good shape (stuart cascadian car to summit in 3.5 hours). I'm not saying you gotta be superman, but I'm tired of climbing with people who arent in good enough shape for the objective at hand. Just know your limits.

If interested email

ben long at u dot washington dot edu

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic